Monday, March 16, 2009

Daddy Days

Saturdays at our house are Daddy Days, they start first thing with breakfast with Daddy(usually homemade waffles, at Christian's request.) Then we let the kids stay in their pajamas and play with Daddy at the house. Whether it's games on his computer, cartoons, or the most popular - playing in the playroom and getting bucked off the trampoline, these kids love their Daddy. After a few hours of that, we get ready, grab lunch and head out the door. The kids get to pick the outing, whether it's Nickelcade, swimming, the library, Jungle Jim's, a movie, the Dollar Store, the Zoo, Aquarium, or Gateway, we always have a blast. So, here is a little post on our wonderful Daddy Days. Thanks to Joe who is an amazing Father and Husband, whose wife and kids adore him. We Love You!

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

Saturdays are absolutely Heaven sent! Isn't nice to have the video days over where Saturdays didn't count as a weekend? :) Still, you were always so patient.

I loved this post, but for some reason my computer won't let me see the pics that you post... it makes me sad. Hopefully I'll figure out why photobucket isn't workin' here and see you and your gorgeous family pics!

We miss you guys and I am sorry you heard about the pregnancy from facebook! That is terrible- I am a bad, very morning sick friend! I had assumed Joe would tell you, so I thought you already knew before we made the post.