Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Weekend

Our Easter weekend started with a surprise deliver from Erika and Ryan. A adorable Easter basket with toys and treats. The kids were so excited to open it and Christian keep saying this is the best day ever! They have been packing the stuffed bunnies and chick around ever since, but have gobbled up all the treat. It was a very sweet and unexpected surprise. Thanks Ryan and Erika the kids loved. Saturday we had a lovely luncheon at the Grover's with lots of yummy food, a Easter Egg Hunt, and Egg decorating of course. The kids had a blast decorating the eggs but didn't care for eating them. We had a sweet experience Easter Sunday. After returning home from church and having a little snack, the kids wanted to watch a movie. Christian picked out a Jesus show(The Living Scriptures) He is Risen, which I thought was very appropriate being Easter and all. A few minutes into the program Christ is crucified on the cross. Mercedes turned to Christian and sadly said "Jesus die". Christian quickly replied to her "Sadie don't be sad, Jesus gets resurrected. It is okay". It brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes, to hear this sweet testimony from my little Christian. I know that My Redeemer Lives and I Love Him.

No comments: