Monday, September 7, 2009

Christian's Ball






Shortly after returning from Florida, Christian came to me and said 'Mommy, I want to have a "Ball" with Mercedes. Will you help us get ready. Christian got himself all dressed up in his suit and I helped Mercedes get all fancy. They danced and played all morning in the front room, it was so much fun to watch them play and interact with one another. My sweet little Christian boy is getting so big. He is such a little gentleman and is always taking care of his younger brother and sister. Christian I love and I know Mercedes loved the 'Ball'. Thank you for being my little Christian Boy

1 comment:

erika said...

Ooooh how cute they are! Christian is so handsome and Sadie looks so beautiful! What a cute idea! I can't believe Christian came up with this all by himself. Sadie looks so cute all dressed up. I can't believe how close they are and how cute they are together. You are so lucky to have such great children Mel and Joe. You both are doing such a great job! Keep it up! Love you!