Sunday, November 23, 2008

Go UTES!!!!

Well, Joe has season tickets to the U of U football this season and has really enjoyed it. The best game was definitely the U against BYU last night, which I went with him to. Now, I will be the first to admit I am not a big fan of watching sports, I've always had fun playing them, but I really don't care for watching them. However, last night was a lot of fun; now it was cold(I was numb by the end), the food was so so, and I was trying to keep Lincoln warm and happy the whole time, but the best part was watching Joe have such a good time. It was a fun game, with good friends and it was exciting to share in something that Joe enjoys so much(Joe rushed the field with all the other crazy fans while I waited in the stands with Lincoln). So, I guess we'll be getting season ticket for next year tomorrow ;) Joe has already turned Christian into a little Ute fan, when he took him to one of the games earlier this season and Christian said the blue guys are bad; getting him started early I guess. Go UTES!!!

5 comments:

Jonny said...

I'll try not to hold this against you...

About Us said...

Yay! Go Utes!

Mindy said...

I know...I don't know if we can be friends anymore! :) j/k Everyone has their little quirks...yours is that you like the utes...I'll get over it. :)

Karey said...

Hi Mel! I just found you through Natalie's blog. It looks like you are doing great! You have such a cute little family! And our babies have the same name! :)

Me said...

While you were there, I was home watching it on TV listening to Christian run up to me and yell "Go Utes". I had to tickle him until he said "Go BYU", then when I let him go he would run away screaming "GO UTES"...I love that kid and congrats on the win. There is always next year!